Tuesday, October 19, 2004

First post on my new blog

Well, I finally managed to create another blog to replace my old one...not that anybody ever visited it anyway. This time, I'm going to do something a little different. I'll post anything I feel like...pictures, rants, thoughts, stories. Whatever I want. Because it's my blog, my opinions, and I'll do what I want with it.

As for the title of the blog...I purchased my dream car a few months ago - a 1979 Corvette, red with red leather interior. It's just a day older than I am. Don't worry, plenty of pictures will follow, just as soon as I manage to learn to upload them and post them here...

Until then - don't forget to wave!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dream car is a '79 vette? But the new Mustang is far superior to that car, right? Why do you keep looking at other cars when you have the best Matchbox car in your garage right now?

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home