Monday, November 22, 2004

First night at the new job

Well, my official first night at the new job went really well.

I really enjoy working for the manager of my store - he's a funny, sarcastic guy who runs a fun store. I feel like I'm really going to fit in at this place.

As for the old job, I've heard through the grapevine that things aren't going quite so well. There seems to be a lot of chaos, and the (two) workers they hired to replace me seem to be having some problems. Hopefully, they'll get everything sorted out.

I managed to pick up a copy of "Corvette" for the X-Box. This was after I managed to pick up a new X-Box this weekend. Hey - it's a job requirement, so there. As for the game...it's pretty cool, with lots of information on the cars, and it's pretty accurate, with year-specific dash displays for each car. The gameplay seems a little questionable, but hey, it was under $10 - what more could I expect? All in all, worth picking up if you're a fan of the car.

Well, it's going to be a busy week - Thanksgiving seems to be the 'official' start of the holiday retail season. Wish me luck...I may need it.

Until next time - don't forget to wave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home