Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Back to the past

Well, I managed to talk my previous employer into taking me back.

Actually, it wasn't all that hard. They never really wanted me to leave, and I didn't really want to go, it turns out. I had a few moral issues with what I was doing, but my brief re-entry into the retail world proved one thing to me.

No matter what job you have, there is a way that people around you will cheat the system to their advantage. Whether you participate in that is up to you. My previous employer may work hard to take advantage of rules, but they don't even bend, let alone break them.

It's good to be back - I start back there on Monday. Guess I'll go play another game of Madden 2005 online, and see if I get stomped...again.

Until next time, don't forget to wave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home